2/28/2021

Her stuffs? No.

 Her creation ? No. I don’t know why I didn’t. 

But there was a VS on counting her Lord sequence down to the 6

8 was like Native American 

No singer, just background song. Dim surrounding.




Okay 2010 VS Angel or Devil

Rochester like Roaches 


Babaji, or Yogananda ....I don’t know what makes you think I just go all over place to drag others in ...I didn’t know it was Babaji, I saw him. That does not mean the entire movie character run down the boys all talks about Adam story or Girls are talking on Eve story, what can he be saying ?

I come back, I saw 花千骨 

Who?

西斯?he was Seth flying UFO story with that backstreet boy stuffs coming in. Or flying to Mars...whatever it was saying.

He has to be a completely white Wolf looking monk wear a what strange robe renunciation.

His wish is to be a monk, not guys girls stuffs. But he understands me so 

小野人 coming to check my fridge or my throat down what food I eat dressing white.

小野人是 younger him version in the Moutain. Dark color.

It’s every step on that TV airing Flower Thousand Bone, if she has resistant no wishing my side of Anan family to die ...I have to 吐血 just following exactly the TV schedule. You have no idea I hate TV to the extreme methods I can describe. Internal bleeding.

You do that for 5 months +1 Gifts.

She air “Blessing “ on that 2015.

Did I say I don’t know who is the One? It’s young Keanu forever young with terrible water beach stuffs. Extremely cold.

Entire year 2017 when it started that 西斯 coming in....I have no idea.

It’s recently you all seems to say it’s him. He becomes more reality. So I say Babaji. It’s on the TV. And these bugs and the entire animal kingdoms...we used to have a zoo here in the kitchen...big wet/dry lizard in 4x size ? Or more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment