2/18/2021

Evaluation

 He has a job or everyone around me or his friends have a job, except I only have you as a freelance job with no money.

He went on vacation now. He was here for weeks.

China or India....I was being nice just say my peripheral vision are only set on them.

Not this island even ....how can you be throne on this tiny island ?

And I am thee entire World? The red River says a border something like expel ....imagine if I live in the US with bigger house everything like a real throne story on TV and he stuck on island his mother cook everyday the same things....etc etc....

Don’t talk about if just US they goes to interview him stuffs.... China has so many this what a King must be ....his Chinese can speak but he cannot say a thing in what they chinese as an older tradition to believer.

And then what if there are groups of people only believe you must have to a channel open to receive messages from .... any side even. They want to hear something, anything they patiently wait said will listen....

The end of the world or the end of My world? 

Saying China is one thing, India is another, they are not exactly the same. 

Anyway I know what it is .... ...you are getting hurt, he is getting beat up.



No comments:

Post a Comment