2/18/2021

They got on early to start

 The evaluation got on early. 

For me to realize what have been done, I cannot possibly to stop it. 

If I am a big parents and to fosters you and them, of course there are degrees if I realize what it is, what it is not. Okay, now they bar me out to say I don’t exist...but if rotating position, they even use rotating to say, they have to act like they should? These things it is, then it is.

Thee standard they ask is not day to day they living in the modern time, to be a modern kid.

I know my life been through. I know what I read or appealing to read, the legands, the myth, or China drama, I am not obsess to it, but appearantly Babaji has a forceful way for me to become closer to ...that.

Anything....what’s my nature or been through, I know.

They are all ABC, modern kids. 

It was not right in my head to talk about them. I really got something going on must be that time....to go with the TV show. Inner and outer speaking different story, and I go ahead to ice skate etc counting math in comet?

Last year I rest, I thought that’s out of my mind TV is real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment