2/20/2021

Sigh ...

 My dream to wish them happy life now are completely gone out of the wind! We aren’t that much difference on age. 

Of course I am happy to see some of these perfect couple story. Do I have a reason to tear on their part? I am always happy for a lot of people on the news. There is something to congratulate about and be wishing them a new start. 

Don’t you?

Right, you have their name and title problem, not the mood to be living a happy life. 

So ....I want to be informed Dr Janez has a letter name on the words....and how your magazines was filled up your letters to the President and the Prime Minister? No I have not read.

I know Jobs and Dr Janez death date.

Dr Janez has a title with “Dr” that’s it.

No, I don’t have a doctor title. I have a Master degree.

Do you write those letters in the magazine was you know you might be Purna issue so one day I become Buddha to read about it?  I bet you read not just flooding water book. That’s 10 disciples in Buddhism, 12 in Christianity ...

Or just King of King, the Lord of Lord, could I please reading it?

I read refugee you sent out food news, yes those I read.

No, not your every king has a letter you wrote to I read. It does not appeal to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment