2/20/2021

The joke is ....

 If you stab me from the back, my front chest breast area still being covered ... ...when i dodge. 

Everyday I am looking at my chest/ breast area....not thinking Purna has a chest story with Buddha or a David Jones chest box. I go by hearing ....there is a heart problem. 

So okay ... they have your name well spread to England classify, if that’s their department. Not the entrancing their territory telling me why you didn’t stay there but South Europe. 

You are being pulled everywhere by everyone. 

I saw Pusu language was on another blog, not on your website. So you have people working for you, do they know or just you keep the secrets? No, just by the way asking.

There was a cybamonk, you stole my video to make 5 like Flower thousand bone or Vice verse, they telling me you stole my video?

Okay I don’t care about those back and forth stuffs. Tiny things to care about...


No comments:

Post a Comment