2/20/2021

Middleton

 I seen her. Middle cross on, like they marry someone targeting you at Middle Way you cross story ?

Should I have a reason to believe that?

There is a wedding. I saw the dress. I see... her name is Catherine ! You have the dogs, not the cat. You feel being stabbing at the heart? Wasn’t they were younger, right now it’s 2021.

Then there must be Harry! I was Harry up Harry down with Simon. I was not thinking there was a Prince Harry! Recently I start to have them in my peripheral.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex 

I see ... I was wondering where does that title comes from when I first read about it.  It’s England police border passport department probably ....they can make up this things the best of all. Any police whatever they name themself, don’t have to be the passport. 

Did I say to you I was teaching “them” their moniter I cannot see on your entrance issues? It was for the movie problems, not the actual Bible content, their Holy Bible becomes a reality problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment