2/20/2021

No ... I do not follow them, England.

 You mean England Prince news? Do I have anything a hobbit like since I grew up?

Sailor moon was my hobbit.

Disney? I used to watch them with many 格蘭童話故事, kids time.

Do you actually figure it out why I return to practice your methods? If not your doubts someone sending you a threatening death to you? 

Why would someone go for a spiritual practice ? Didn’t you get a note from Vicky when I got the interview? I want the Enlightenment.

Don't they teach zen that life is no TV, no newspaper, go out the wild, meditate? Simple things I heard about it growing up on television. 

No. I am not really a Buddhist. Like buying their stuffs or books to read? No. I know the Indian prince story. I read it at the vegetarian restaurant call Bodhidarma. Long time ago they exist, they have your nun robes big photo display at the basement for the tea house with inscent. 

No .... you could follow whoever you want. I just used to first hear about you and what prince thing, I didn’t believe but follow through. A lot of this crazy things I don’t buying in by nature, but others don’t think otherwise. My recall time ...like I am sitting here thinking about it what happen when I first telling others about it ....what was I saying ?

Telling me is one thing, actual believing is another.


No comments:

Post a Comment