2/25/2021

They are next by NSYNC

 They have the same manager with NSYNC

Do you need to know how 5 Lord reviews open and I getting more photos on the high speed info traffic mails?

It’s one step follow another step.

Did I say I believe it?

Do I need to explain that to Simon, that was Anan first at Snape like I said but Ancient Chasez says he what glue to Anan in different layers including others. Do I actually know what that mean? Everyone heard I say Anan is Snape that time, but only I record that time things on Ancient Chasez in my head ! Do I owe him an explaination?

ET or others explains him in Harry Potter, isn’t that enough how he feels about it daily? If someone ask him later?

Do I want to explain Simon, everything what I think if they don’t stop putting Harry Potter on my TV?

You would if you stop lying for a cause and a wrong beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment