2/22/2021

Movies do affect people’s mind

 You and I practice the same meditation methods. You did put some basic teaching in your magazines. Reflection is an universal known Buddha’s teaching. Pacify the mind, the heart, the speech. 

Movies have a strong influence on people ! Not to say if it’s everyday bombarding news or things you get your information read. You become so many pieces already God knows from when.

I have become different. That’s how many years I went on my own time in meditation and pacifying mind, body, speech. It does have people made differently just follow all that. It has some truth in it.

Your evolution might be young too. To confront the entire movies industry, your discipline is the only savior to you in any time of crisis. I hardly think that’s the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment