2/17/2021

Lamb b = grapes

 Don’t don’t don’t tell me you heard someone says 2000 years ago there was “records” says a kid like you says ZERO U.

Lamb = I am grape.

River of Life like the blood

Grape sugar in Chinese IT IS blood sugar. Can you draw “b’?

You cannot medicine or anatomy like I taught others, then don’t tell me about what you make up your world like you wish to have a kid. 

I have ONE Wallace and that sorts are plenty enough stuffs.

My philosophy is not like you in life. You are not reading books or you are not reading it right.

Do you know between science and religion, THERE IS philosophy?

Because if I am not the King of the King, I cannot be the Lord of the Lord?

That supposes to be connected ?

What do you care if Babaji tell me stuffs ?

The throne IS empty and the Lamb is an icon!

Why don’t you say Siddarthra might exist because Babaji recent years become the authority like a deathless guru. Why don’t you say Eben is a dating guru and you might like his presentation skill? I haven’t heard his talk on dating but if I know you, that become a pass time hobbit, if you are not so in hurry to whistle thinking your untimely death?

No comments:

Post a Comment