2/17/2021

Comic books 溜冰天使

 Do you want to just imagine when they publish the book in English because that’s in Chinese?

I read.

TEsla methods or TEsla personality or Babaji ?

Do I want to imagine what could be in your head to read stuffs? 

I READ it. I didn’t do ALL the stuffs because of ONE book in just Chinese. 

You imagine someone is waiting for you .... ....

Keep waiting ... some savior coming without your lies be find out so I don’t be the King of the King on songs ?[psalm]

‘I tell everything’

Do I want to know how do you come to the conclusion to tell ALL kinds of stuffs on TV?

Content :

The blonde hair princess are competing songs with you.

That’s written song title, but my name is digitally “carve” on the passport !

You have three coaches, two boys + one girl

That’s 林林林 cut in half three times like 森

You want to explain to me what’s 430 now? Not just a David issue on scientology? I read their books and history, of course I know what they are doing and I succeed doing it their methods, so I didn’t blow up my head by chance. 

You “think” you look like that girl?

Teenage minds, so I seek out Eben like a doctor on what might be in your head doing ?

Did I say he TEACHES psychology !!!?

Your head is not function exactly right for a very long time, not the first time for reading ANY books. Not to say digitally moving stuffs one day becomes MOVIEs or says DISNEY! The Prin CESS.

I am the princess? Or you are making yourself to become a what?

We are at different age bracket, and this book for my intelligent is not that far to fetch we SUPPOSE acting the same age, do you mean friends to friends, side by side?

It is because I DON’T expect you to EVER have a responsibility. 

Or should I say I got used to?

Now that becomes my memory problems or Babaji problems ? 

It’s carving your mind and soul!!! Any story makes a huge sense on you !!!

I don’t know what any analysis I gonna hear from you. Or your brilliant mind to register what exactly they are saying. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment