2/17/2021

Don’t tell me about Apple ...

 Don’t tell me what they have to say .... did I tell you I CANNOT read the book?

FINALLY ! You got something that is YOURS for 2000 years artifacts ! 

Did we want to start with that? 

You parenting in decades on kids like Loving Your silent tears? You should have grown in your ‘wisdom’ not just talking to Apple on their building floor on why is everyone else is targeting at you?

Just imagine their new building don’t exist, they don’t know you or I story....but IF IF somewhere in this world, there are buildings with people in it are just like they Apple with conference room doing stuffs, can you registers there are people around, and not if they are real and maybe not around ?

Do I know you were tagging along in 2014, I have no ideas what exactly you were doing that entire year while I was busy? 

I don’t care if I say they were giant stuff ...I say someone looks like somebody on the TV!!

You wish they don’t know. Do they tell you they have the highest people with the IQ could understand more stuffs working for them the entire Valley? 

I was the one running around without knowing !!

Jobs die on years, I know.

Your death date blows whistle ....why don’t you say that to the US on their whistle blowers on Classify? If ET is not negative, you plan to travel out with them? Like the world atmosphere is without the lid? It’s gaseous bubbling out ? 

YEAH! JUST like without gravity !!

I cannot even describe A THING if you don’t understand !

No comments:

Post a Comment