2/26/2021

Tamang and Dean - my friends

 While I was solving your issues here on the islands from everywhere news, I have heard their medical board calling. I didn’t know there was a “Friemd” on your Bible asking about what do you think about your friends? What did I do? I went to sing “不想懂得”

Why?

Tamang was the Indian mix, we have a kiss. one kiss ended up on Keanu one movie Lake House or the newspaper with the girl name Comet name. His area was gallbladder. Did the medical board asking my practice or his practice? You mean what did I do to Wallace 10 years war? I write books ended at Apple side? To making PC notebooks? Is Tamang target at me? Why is he major in Gallbladder Suregeon? The TV started to air 黑傑克醫師 Da Vinci was a known surgeon. Or the doctor. With all that in mind, I gonna ignore the Medical Board calling ? Do I know what is a Medical Board in the US?

Then 

Dean has this I save him I only know telephone call I make to his parents while trying to find a yellow book, he was in Europe got grouped. His passport. I had a dream. Wallace would ar it as 東方不敗四道從兩道變四道, there is Big Hero 5 , he was dead. Only I know what’s in my dream and who is there?Do you hear me?

Who is it ? 你到底是誰? (W兩個世界)

Medical Board is a science base organization. But I talk about dreams, so I say there is a TV.

Thranduil looks like Dean from the Lord of Ring

The Big Hero 5, Hira name, Wing, and Dean. T, professor. tadashi 

Frozen, Dean moves to FL with a new girlfriend name Ana 

傾世皇妃 someone hax them in my dream, my groups of friends. So Wallace didn’t wear the mask but Dean put a mask. Wallace uses his right hand touch the mask first, not letting her cover that on his face.

There might be other movies. 

There is another Heart not 好奇心 but the Heart problems when the old guy and Wallace stay in a cave that looks like a heart when he walking out. I say look at the caption. Circle “Heart”. Not the curiosity heart, just “the heart”.

There are things someone know ? What did I see? Who?

Who exactly !

Do I care who is at the same things describe to Wallace what’s on the script? The 10 years war? I was meditating.

Now, there is me, having everywhere problem. I try to write it down for them, because i keep saying there is Classify or beyond the Classify, there was other existence I don’t even want to think about what the US themselves says,

I write down as clear as I can, but have I feel aweful because the movie may not be real and I must tell the experience I have because I want to know 你到底是誰?

So while I writing things to the US, side line was the medical board. 

I say they exist, they may not exist.

I say it again, do I know my friends? Do I know who is the practice in the Medical board is made for?

Not to say Tamang is on his birthday directly put on line. Me and Keanu never met, he only heard me “Stop”, he is the One. They have the same birthday? Does India want to claim him back just like ‘ukrain want to claim Dean back?

In the end, the medical board saw me just sing a sing with 2 guys standard there. Because apparently that story I say was Ola. Ola has a magic problem like....they asking me the present, the movie or the past?

I say oh, there is a song! I SING !

With all I have to been through, with the US classify, Apple, or Simon Keanu like the Lord of Ring story if they know it was all about the traveling ....I cannot explain to them why the movie is real.

I choose to sing a song!

So we arrive to a point, I making a website and write all about their name and things done, except what’s Babaji say, they are asking me what do I think on their practice?

Do I want to complain Babaji why you have to say that? Do I look idiot to you? 

Did I say, I just hypothetically think the Medical Board exist. You have to tell me why you want to ask me about my friends first?

So why don’t you hand me the Bible index first? I was not on the book, apparently you have something I just don’t feel like to talk about it ...because I look like ...


I don’t feel like ...


No comments:

Post a Comment