2/18/2021

How much

 He or his friends ? A lot of money.

My friends are doctors or professors, not as much as him or his friends probably. It was a better university. 

But all of my friends’ evaluation came in... I know them before, of course I know how they are or be given a job and what could be like ....but it’s not I will have any thing against that. It is others have loads to say.

You cannot compare me to them. I told them, I m from metropolitan. Babaji will say, that’s just a term. 

But what do you want me to say?

They do a lot of evaluation side, I am the standard probably. Or they have other standard. 

Most time I don’t want to hear about it.

Either case, right now, I have nothing left on my pc or online. Everything is gone. I got tie down, cannot explain anything !

You make quite money, I don’t deal you with that. Wait until your master shows up to deal with the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment