2/17/2021

Eben or Lalla, that’s India

 Eben Eben Eben ....India !

I seen they have university and many overseas students in the US. If they combine all these numbers of people for 5 years to the US, they will have enough people for the records. Don’t say if if if if they have a government on that vast grounds with facility ! Just if they need rooms for posting our face posters compare to these shredding pages I black and white photocopies ...

How much they developed if they just too poor to get educated, you will be lucky in this century!! Just one century !

Buddhism .... Buddha is in Nirvana !! Jesus is crossed! You want to start 5 major religion on where to declare your ownership with this One Book? Roman Catholic?

I never met Eben in person! I did not get chance to even speak in the right mind to him, you happy?

His wedding ...

I DID NOT hear what he said when he started on the vow part at his wedding ! I click away!!! I would not be that smart like you to hear side way whatever he wants to say. His marketing techniques do you hear? I just don’t think that was proper in front of the camera for he is way too smart to do that.

Not the heart ache ... can you think?

If he wants to put all kinds of stuffs in his language for anyone to sign a contract in the psychology, oh, he can do all that. He has many many many video. 

You want to learn from him ? Why don’t you focus on Tim Cook? He is single maybe. 

I don’t follow Lalla, she was a coach but for a very long while I was too busy. I might just miss everything they say. I keep looking at India side for a while ... I don’t know if they exist that much man power. Don’t ever use this Buddhism story I say in Chinese. I say 帝王 I did not really meant Buddhism only.  

It’s just a reference !!

He is not that nice like the movie Legally Blomde, I don’t think so. Keep imagining that!

If somehow his personality looks like that ...? I cannot tell where that’s from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment