2/17/2021

Chinese 中國

 China develop for decades now, do you remember you will be 71 this year?

I can see them have clothing, school, some have cars and better life. They are not like long time ago, you imagine they don’t have man power to collect evidence ? Or here because it’s an island, maybe no one make the comparison?

China too far out to think, but they in very short decades can sustain everyone. What if they read English?

And these actors for so many long time I never see them exist, very loooooong time, to me they could talk, I clap. They have schooling, they have learn their head and even have deep literacy in the song. They become a nation of their own. I think of American only ?

I am blank on Europe but you were there. They are the one telling me you went to become princess in Hollywood. They might exist ! 

They did not show up here, yeah right, so you become?

I can watch the television if I am from another planet !!!

They don’t read English like they don’t read Bible or comic books?

By the time you die, you meant to say, that’s when they start?

These are not that difficult stuffs, Purna. I have no name to call you. You keep telling Tim Cook stuffs on your name or else you say you have no oxygen to breath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment