2/17/2021

Eben

 I don’t care whom Keanu, Simon, or Eben might be on the history book, whether Buddhism or Hinduism. 

I am not just educated here outside China sea like ch air like The chairman, I live in the US to be living among them. You thought I cannot repriment you in Chinese ? THAT is not loud enough in English !!!

For what your talent can do... 

I KNOW my talent - what CAN BE DONE.

Eben is looking for you ... why don’t you say India is looking for you?

You miss them West world new age combine, so everything you believe to become ism?

West world don’t beat people up culture, because there is nobility in that setting.

Swami order if exist

China monk if exist

I toddler exist? 

I can only just talk you for I am more noble than you words simply I say 帝王高貴者. There is nothing we can relate to each other. Not class issue or Heaven or Hell.

You are pry to my stuffs like you used to. My stuff is for some reason always end up to Wallace before, not just because he was the chief guard of the entire royal army. Try China now maybe you are too free on this island no eyes on you could possibly “identify” by your trait. 

Should I phone to France or Germany border you pass by often ? Because I used to have a tendency to see territory vision how can it possibly be story circulating fast?

I ONLY imagine AMerica and China knows, if Eben knows, that makes India Orderly order might be just glue on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment