2/17/2021

Babaji or Siddarthra is dark skin color people

 Do you think I imagine how you imagine Babaji with me in this true reality? 

Babaji or Siddarthra are dark skin race of people? How would Anna feel if Babaji is choosing you little brain intelligent girls to do his bidding ?

Oh, I know by now what they are looking like to tell me a story... ...you want to say he is with you.

Or you from now on trying to thinking if you are influence by him?

Why don’t you say he is Shiva, and that’s blue color and as soon as you imagine him or they God, your soul got split in pieces like blood or powder? Like Chinese saying 六魂七魄

How the hell I would know? Why don’t you just say you have problem visualizing darkness on dark skin people ? 

Should I or should I not explain this tiny head stuffs to you? You mean you could read any book right !

Compare to a 2000 years written records from someone else vision, because apparently we agree Jesus was nail on the cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment