2/25/2021

But if you ask he and ... you? You mean from the past? 侍衛長跟一個娃

 If you just want to know how he might feel about you ...well, if he didn’t get on the evaluation, I would still suggest don’t try that, it’s on the TV he acting in it. He has a gun in the basement with a chain on a girl in the clip.

You were not really them...a thing. Old time.

It was me to kinda have you be in the big ... groups

You know what 侍衛長 is? Really? You saw the 花冠安琪兒 draw that for you ....but it’s not how you describe the most friendly “ to you “. The culture is different, and you got a name was ....that ...if that was Buddha time for example. 

If comes to now, and you must to get to say evaluate ....we are completely type of girls. 

2 years or 3 passing, this is not clear where they are on the review, because it supposed to be done long time ago. A lot of this is like I assume they were doing before or last for a year and now I am behind this and reviewing what they may have ? If they get injury ...that has to count with time.

So it’s very blurs to me what time is now on them. I only know there are evaluation.


No comments:

Post a Comment