2/25/2021

Babaji he is a name what? 東方不敗

 Were you here to pick up lines I say about Babaji these few years?

These guys are not really anything for you to pay attention. 

Do you know if your mind is seeing by me going up and down like this ....have I told you he is Babaji, he can do anything ? Or he has done many things? 

You looking on the movie screen, if ET gonna play, I know very clear what the games to make people in pieces. Not to say Babaji, or blue child or Shiva?

You don’t violate rules!! You have to know your boundary! This is very real, but many of your feeling is NOT real! 

HE KNOWS ALL. And ET is behind US classify ? How dread the US if could voice to say, there were not many words, do they ? Okay I don’t go and hear about it.

We argue if there is high tech, that’s even better if future comes to virtual reality ? 

You are leading your people to forward, but you walk right into the spider den trap !

I just don’t talk about “that “ anymore because ... I don’t like to talk about it. But if you have to fill with the hurt and don’t know how to settle in, where can these movies end?


No comments:

Post a Comment