7/12/2021

Washington D.C means I lie to them or something really ?

 1. National Archive intern I didn’t show up, I never enter Washington D.C.

2. Library Congress book was not finished. 6 months? She forgets? Not 6 months, she has to go to AGT. 

3. But the actually book is NOW finished as she writes letters to you all Congress or Pompeo. It’s 3 I Ching  on her Youtube channel another channel, and one more in her own computer. She finished it all.

4. My Visa I suffer at the border, WHOLE summer 


Did I explain why I didn’t go to inter That summer? I post it where ?

Facebook.

And ?

I didn’t go to Washington D. C because National Archive needs Wallace wall or I say Medical convention wall, I was just showing off lightly comments ? There was a Masscred riot activities in D. C?

Can you make a sense in your life?

Why each this things happen ? I am a robot ?

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment