7/12/2021

I specifically say to Wallace, I Anna National Archive intern America. Go inside China any hospital system with an ID room behind in the National decree stated position to use that hospital system connects here Taiwan. Did I say that ? No, that’s not what they meant that….

 Why would I say that? Washington DC next months?

Because all their kids don’t use back door computer like National Treasure movies did you behind all those doors ? DC? Do you like the movies ?

Isn’t that intuitive ?

So what is China expected them to do without American telling them to see?

They force them to see back door?

How would the kids in China today function like Washington DC to do with 仙劍大會?

A public librarian certificate ? New York ?

What? Going behind the hospital records Joomla ? iT ?

So why, when I did say that gazillions years ago, you are all not paying attention, Joomla or Sitesell, or Digital library or Digital new National Archive Director CSI science bound to handle curses objects ? Did I make videos at all?

So why not the first time I say so? Mock me?

Really ? How many Times?

Funny?

Yeah?

Oh ~

Babaji: be mericiful and forgiving it’s not 5000% the day she says I do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment