7/09/2021

Speech

 “Good evening, ladies and gentleman, my certificate from school was a New York Public librarian. In graduate school, I Intern at D. C National Archive like today we sitting at, Washington DC Grand Hotel. The Library Congress not far from here stole my book copyright 6 months decides to gives me a serial number, saying I don’t go to the intern in Archive that summer, it was a decade ago, 12 years. Today I am here to be an instructional librarian instead of a certificate I acquire because, the Digital Era kicks in, they means instructional is with a microphone, not a certificate desk in the public library tour. That’s why we have a chance to gather here for a chat on modern technology development…. Light off ….the projector here we will see …these slides ….”

Babaji: right, India !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment