7/09/2021

Speech 2

 ‘Hi, tonight food is solid right? I am a chemist degree from SUNY Buffalo, West Upper New York, the furtherst side of New York States. My parents pay my tuition, the States gives me back my money. I have a friend whom work in UN marine life, I work In chromosome DNA lab. One of things about actually getting technical on skills inside lab to competes, let’s say my summer inter City of Hope California intern, it was that I did that 18 years ago …no one remember that stuffs, but my friends name people stuck, we both are Wei in Chinese. I am a citizen acquire in 2007/8, I remember my visa office was that green card holder requires the travel notice written where I been outside United States, I had a bf, if I knew it was so hell of experience the day I see Jury at getting the Citizen, I might have that relationship solid …it’s expired. Now, to get the funding from Washington DC any scientific work requires paper, I have 2, one in 2003, one in 2011, if my friend PhD nursing put in the New Technology called Wii board with my name in it. Meaning I work for a living in the Senior medicate care center. That’s why I am standing here to present something with my background so far .. .”

Babaji: right, India !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment