7/01/2021

Sex? I cannot see your face. You just want a general question, or you sit here I ask you question ?

 You are a man ? 

Yes

You have gf ?

Yes

You like relationship ?

Yes, it depends. 

You are asking me what ?

I don’t know.

Well….you know it when you see one, I don’t really know how to answer you that. She gonna sees tapes we cut it ?

No.

… … how old are you? Where you live?

XXXXXXX

What do you do for a living ?

XXXXXXX

You never have a family general doctor ?

Yes I know some

And ?

They say XXXXXXXXX

Say that again they say XXXXXX, that’s what they say?

No.

Well….this is a meditation hall, not a doctor office. I don’t have a liscence.

I see.

You have a specific question that’s more in you want to know or you want public to know ?

No, no more question.

Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment