7/05/2021

No, if I go alone to make it, I do it alone, I do not care about any one you. You all….really busy, and concern about this worlds as compassion as you sound before you die to live …

 There is not much I can do for you.

Things break clear …actually, do you all cared 2012?

There were junks everywhere as long as you are just online surfing …

Selfishness and no brainer, mix with depression and alcohol….to be a basic human level clear not to wreck a car …Melinda Karen midnight …I never went once her car. Buffalo winter snow.

This one 花千骨 if it’s the only thing left between just me and cops…they normally just do nothing, I will 

Remain

Sanely.

Too.

Babaji: right

Think about your life now. All you had a chance was with the US education department and partial Congress on War defense …that festivity was War clear ? Whatever ….



No comments:

Post a Comment