7/06/2021

It’s 8:37…花千骨 煩死人了 Wing and that Red Carpet Babaji young old stuffs ? What was it? If Keanu and Simon was not thinking real I write Sitesell. … ….

 I cannot possibility say once anything …

We just brainstorm first, that idea. UK is Johnson Prime Minister. Sometimes …I have no ideas how you all go making friends to stay in Hollywood. By destiny …my head space that big.

Kail …well, if she is saying it, I first tell Eben, I got period 5:00. She was doing stupid thing …the entrance is not open, he I have no idea Eben where he is at, so many things about UFO, now my room is my room or not, sound like a fake…

Is anything I say ever sound real, the VERy FIrST time?

So…I saw the thumbnail…yeah she was hanging public trial ?

Where is her Master?

No, he meant him, I heard that. We just watched this morning.

So, Dr Gabriel knew where me and Dr Steven might be? Prince William and Harry know kitchen might be all switch, the professional might not know the first time but now they know their top knows? It might ? They just conclude I don’t see Ola stuffs. On field with …Robert later on Pepper Wing Ola reports them?

What? 

…never mind. It’s Disney Disney Disney I thought I did say, not them important…the Corperation important. There is a big reason when you invite a guest lists?

Queen for sure she does or don’t do it, it’s Royal guards Anna define her tonight my building issues are all in royal guards they say they know chef 10, 12, 1 means ? There is an Annca, not Keanu

Keanu went to finally listing I say his Hollywood suppose to be all his stuff to records …

I am so tired of this …

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment