7/11/2021

It cannot just be the people left on the TV?

 TV???

I used to know Ruthkess King does in Grave yard that King Great Wall. He burn down all all books, excepts I Ching put under medicine book. 秦始皇

You don’t want to talk to Ponpeo? Anthony ? Another Tony ? They have a week or a month ? For unprecedented gossips passing generations later on ?

Don’t you political driven ?

I cannot just hold that boy bands there forever …they might be real guests!

You like them, you have to talk to them, not …I go collecting them all for you and you all just go back room reading books, novels says…what adjective English I don’t use adverb ?

Adequate?

An eye glasses box, you put eye glasses like a pro, to read whatever books you got in your room?

Barns & Nobles. I went all the time. 

Tests preparation, Angels  Psychi talk, Dummy Marketing later on, middle is Hilary biography …Bible, Yogananda or Children books to publish ideas? There is a Hallmark next by Barns & Nobles….with Precious Monents?

There is a waste books sessions in Barns & Nobles, they got cover on it, it’s …a man and a woman like in 60s dress ?

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment