7/13/2021

If I say Ola (whether you let go already or not let go) only cares money not classmate, I Anna cursed you to lose everything to me or your Mat new your Facebook buddy wing, and go to Europe with age parents to all die over there now or in 5 years?

 You mean whom does that?

You all gonna tell Me your IQ are so low, you need tutors to design MCAT and USMLE 123, not your personality you cannot see yourself in the mirror what everyone sees? As long as your attitude, as long as you try, American help minority like you no voice or WWII polish? Next by Professor Poland ?

I know? I don’t know?

You really don’t know, or you just telling lies you never thought of it? By now, you know this, right ?

By now, you know this, right ?

By now, you know this, right ?

By now, you know this, right ?

Babaji: right, they know this in a shallow way.


No comments:

Post a Comment