7/01/2021

I said Gracie Gold train others …my school, the captain trains…a bucket of volleyball, you have one line “little” to catch ball? You train you learn.

 We had first year and second year FIRST semester.

We only had two setter, that’s all we had.

She came in with a knee big digging hole in the knee !!

She picks 3rd categories, 2nd year. 

First year high school is general subjects year. 2nd year we separate class. To 1234 categories academia. 


Setter has jobs to do. Medium spike, Short spike, long spike, back serving (no) spike.

It’s trajectory…when I was at UK, that’s a real American middle west team. I walk in ?

They are very tall.

I did set them balls, I say I was on trial.

No, I didn’t go back. 

The height. You look at the other server did…she did a very high trajectory, just copy, they are taller.

Babaji: yeah right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment