7/01/2021

I did told nick all my friends name on Skype. I have a cousin we went to eat Loving Hut, if things stays in the bloodlines, I can call them up, they live one above below each other floor at my grand pa place there.

 But I have a 5 Lords issues. Asian cousins means family cousins. Senorita Lady…you can ask Nick, your uncle your Facebook friends what’s 5 Lords means ?

In life, you suppose to do things.

It does not matter what you do, they are mortal, so they are hurt with judgement like the Judgement Day …

You see…without them alive, no one knows, it’s next life evolution, completely different even !!

I don’t believe a lot of things, to be honest, what Life is really about it, lady.

Babaji: right, she doesn’t believe a thing. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment