7/01/2021

Everyone tries to figure it out what do I Anna believes, not just you girls …to become a belief.

 I finish watching.

Eben 相對的時間?me ? …Kail stuffs.

… … at this monent, you girls want to find guys like true love ? Seriously ? What she 夏紫薰 talks to Lisa, how her father die, cause and effect.

That’s not Apple explain to her or the rest Steve Jobs kids?

Apple ?

Aladdin song in cartoon ?

Red book, Blue Book, your fathers high Will or belief fake ?

You don’t really know him anyway, I don’t see the point she 夏紫薰 saying things like that at all.

Apple, she meant it? The kids from Steve Jobs only cares the money right?

Not the father …??

I don’t have a father, really …I cannot tell what’s a Father is for ? I cannot relate I cannot understand what she is saying …my father only pay me tuition and all the money I grow up with.

Well…lots people were on Google + 2014…Steve Jobs reborn lotto stuffs.

Aria, Tina’s kid ? 螢火蟲之歌

I used to cry on that …

The law is a cause and effect, at least Steve Jobs that brainy know that much….

It does not mean a thing to me that 花千骨 20, but does it meant a thing to you? Your story of your father was next by Eben I found him in the Apple conference audience seat by camera…if your father is alive, he would have told you, me and Eben are dancing around the classroom outside just like me and Yeth ….right in front of his face…everywhere else not, but in the Apple conference seats? And Anna delivers a reincarnation theory where he reborn …and 夏紫薰 shows up, with songs….

That part is a very horrendous to your mind, it’s she whispering in your ears and I = white robe look at her at you.

How do you feel, Babaji first hand showing up like this to you?

Real, not real?

What he meant to anything in Apple?

To Tim Cook?

That 花千骨20 all?

Babaji: right  




No comments:

Post a Comment