7/05/2021

Do you have a piece of paper ? This is actually traditional methods many will teach you discipline, until you actually write it down

 1. This morning I call my parents I feel anger.

2. I have my life ruined, it’s all their faults, defines whom, with names.

3. When you have money, power, status to kill, what’s on your mind you really want to kill it off?  No, not me. The other ways, any names, write it. It really bothers you.

4. Do you find things out on the Facebook, in others life like photo, video, their home furnitures look ? No, not me. We are writing you all should be living reasons now.

5. What’s bothering you the most?

6 what food you really like to eat?

7. Do you hate internet? I am orthodox by public votes ?

Starting writing or starting walking …choices …

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment