7/09/2021

Dean, Fatima was managing stock room, call Jonas did he drink something ?

Does he even remember ? He sent to Ph.D my brother’s school. Why he went to Fatima ?

Jonathon was standing next by her, we met him talk across a lab division, we are separate lab. That Fatima.

Photo, her, him Jonas, and that pharmacy short girls eye glasses one.

No she told everyone or I just hear it. Very dense, press, short that girl.


Are they nervous ? UB 105?

Wing, were you nervous ?

These birds all have wings, Wing !

We are all look beautiful ?

Uhm ? 

Paradise ?

Do we have a photo issue on face like Facebook mean is, FACEBOOK 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎


Drinking coconut water …diet and fitness ?

I saw Seth In gym ?

Seth? He saw me in SA.

SIlas saw me in Spectrum 

Dean saw me on the roof

Bill saw me went to Capen library.

Lee saw me working making money.


No …gym 

Dean me saw each other.

Jonas I saw him and her.

…not sure the other way around.


I hit … …


Gym teacher, we have no gym teacher. It’s behind that’s no one goes department.

It is a department. 

There is UB police.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment