7/05/2021

26:33 what a minute and second. That SMCH has so many disciples, does she know, she says they are coming or they say she told them coming to SEE me? Any excuses ? I just let her know for a second ….no hugging !!

 Jean Ma die, French Police. Toronto center, cancer in the hospital

We were sing and after that practices, they keep in touch, between them, those Asian family talk to each other, you know what they do? Vetting their husband or she got a husband, but she was the one dying out.

It was first time in my life, someone dead near me. Is that important ?

Calvin knows who she is. The 2 minutes SMCH don’t care to watch…what an annervisary SMTV stuffs ?

清海無上師 SMCH….you only report to your Master what you had a master = looks horrendous life whchiever ages ago, you write that yourself, I cannot be numerous eyes to read TV. And write you in English.

I called that 3 people are for you SMCH to manage, there is a reason you go and find out yourself if it’s your dead karma ! No, I do not care about your stuffs. Not really. I told my life….you suppose to listen ! I don’t just repeat to you once …you don’t go and collect Taiwan and say those things are mine….NO!

Babaji: right, India 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎

No comments:

Post a Comment