6/27/2021

You see, Karen…I don’t need Dr Steven that piece of hard working paper really, this world, Ryoya knows Asian we don’t use laws like America. You call him, he tells your that. You can tell American police all you want, Karen …you don’t need to ever in life to show up here, this World has nothing to offer you …

 Melinda is at very further south. Worse world.

You think what’s Asian finance center Japan ? It’s 亞太經融地區, its 4 little dragon stories.

You ever interested in?

While I become the ruler that day, Karen, I don’t care about nobody …if you step in here ever again …I will tell others to polices how you collaps finance world here trying with your two legs and ears to set USA right course to evolution ….just like Buffalo NY bank collapse facts story on my money.

Understand ?

Babaji: there is not one wish your wish Anna does for you, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment