6/19/2021

Yeah Lauren it’s 8 years … I actually don’t have an idea to you Simon or not Simon things. You live them 4, 8 years. This is my friends life. You …got your buddies friends there, I nail them on photo, you have to grow up like Yeth. 8 years might be longer …

 No, the details you have to write it down scene by scene to them you see them 4 together ?

Me, no. I told you everything.

I say you can just ask me when you feel like.

You may not close the channel here to live them 4 life yet …well, me have to live another either killing India/ Catholic that way life or killing Dean down south life. I say Howard watch them 4. No, it is not me says, but I tell them. We arrange things.

I don’t like Simon, I will tell you that. If that 8 years turns into 16 years …it was UB them. 

Babaji: yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment