6/19/2021

Actually Tiny 4.0, that Canadian Polices stuffs. I told TTC last time on my Twitter like Tina City Bank. Nick works in TTC, mimmo in that SMCH crying comic books. I told TTC I need a month. Something about Nick family stuffs. I told everyone before on Twitter I reply. It’s a month.

 TTC is Canada side Craig + Mat + Materson see bus terminal = Keanu on Lake house. 

With the bus line, well…you know, if they really care about that stuffs, it’s me + Eben goes, we sort what they say I say before, I forget about all I say TEsla stuffs. It’s at the border. Niagara Falls. Nick lives now Toronto ?? Well… it’s all there, when we get there UB, we talk about it. 

It’s airport, bus line from Downtown. I got the money, I fly in Toronto YYZ? The highway light. Look up on West life “if I let you go” Egypt + Persia story.

The guys cares about those every tiny things. 

I see Eben I ask them. Not before.

Babaji: yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment