6/18/2021

Wing, you cannot put authority on them, let’s say not those 10, you just get the map any one of them. They don’t practice. It’s zero. We talk about it. You have to get resources to give it to them all. The real resources. They are AMerican, not very ABC like you.

 Like they 10 UB 5 + NSYNC + Backstreet Boys or any set Boy band for now, takes me as their ownership, for now, I say all boy bands. They can get anything they want as long as they follow some rules I say, not those, they just go doing things they want, cry, lament, beat, jail, bomb, I don’t care.

They will not right away ask me things with their ego issues.

But in 10 days or a months something goes wrong, they will want to kill me, so they come and talk to me.

Yeah, that’s the real guys world. They feel to kill.

Babaji: right



No comments:

Post a Comment