6/19/2021

When I grow up to come to the United States, like 17 to start, I suppose to become an adult like everyone told you so on the US newspaper, they set role model. How to build up your own life? If I add spirituality in it? Why would I give everything but that? Wobble in. Mind? Tricks in my minds? It has to 4000 China old Legand myth says or all that precision my mind to say, I have to make it before I die. There is only one thing in life is important, no hell life. You give up everything, you be responsible to everything, and make it a world that no matter how long the 6 realm sow seeds in any dimension space, you firmly believe it’s your only savior to acquire that affinity. You do everything to make it that, all the time 24 hours.

 We are not the same girls.

Words, thoughts, mind, reasoning …how to live life. Everywhere you go,

I didn’t know what the United States are like …I have to learn English. I sissy sassy learn per word by sounding if I say volunteering a transcription team? It’s one hour for ten minutes audio files. I remember. Per sentence per words.

Babaji: yeah, she did a lot of works on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment