6/23/2021

What was your ex wife name, Nick? 3 generation Learn each other’s …you cook? No, I heard Tony miss you for a pipe fixing job you really need he there now !!

 Is that true? I was with Nick + Tony a meal….Tony came in at our house uninvited by me, Nick, will you EVEr did that once again Eben ?

Yeah ?

Connie, didn’t you go to Mimmo’s, Nick shows up ?

Yeah…he told me.

I do not care where he went with you all as a family. Not that Chinese Prostitute should be hell termite ..,

It’s my life on stake, Connie. She uses brick, like Steve Jobs says in Stanford, Karen uses drunk bottles.

Now….I live in Egypt, Nick lives in Italy, south, so there were shop he took me to see offering.

I don’t like to eat, but I have taste many. He Nick makes money yet, enough for all of you? Connie, don’t you get 3 brothers? Like Tom Cruise which young girl starts to love him and become his wife and left him for 430 says no, I sit him Top, Hollywood gossipe you love to hear?

You see…it’s just a proper meal food course….that we are traveling with the family, groups by family, like me and 小龍 they are, my fathers college friends daughter California mansion, no, not Dean they are. They are Ukraine traveling on One continent. I start China side coastline.

Do you listen to Tony what he says in life with Dimitri and Leon growing up ?

They should be both growing up like Alyssa, height affection and parenting affection, I got both one day?

Do you see Gone NSYNC, did Nick tell you how one million dollar baby house for sale, was that video, end up in Circus Victoria Secrets Carla did a food offering, cake only dinner, no one has food.

I made kids those tomato, cereal loops In a stick format, air in Victoria Secret, Crminal Justin Bieber. Loops, straight colorful cereal, with one small tomato…..like a BBQ.

We don’t have food that night, everyone drives dead tired, did you tell Carla to do that ?

Yeah?

Babaji: yeah yeah yeah 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment