6/21/2021

W two worlds you go into a book world, coming out by certain force, a lot of people behind me are not joking like you, when I told you certain things, including MD there are girls don’t want a dozen, they have their guy’s relationship…oh, you can ask them how they feel. To be in a relationship, you work on it. You buy foods, drive car, clean the room, find the sandle, get my hair out of me all the time…I have a hair issues everywhere I touch I feel I grabs and throw in a garbage can….no….a lot of hairs issues.

 Do you live in a dorm ever? Summer camp? Have you been to a summer camp like Nancy Meyer movies ?

Do you know who she is? Do you like her movies, the twin.

I have a crisis….it’s a twin !!

Simon might be like you, to like his Dean in Big here 6. Do you think of that?

Loving the silent Tear?

Babaji: 對 對

No comments:

Post a Comment