6/23/2021

Tony’s mother, sorry, Connie, does Tony shave hie face just like his legs ? No, I don’t know. Some people I see Orlando Costa Rica did that in front of the swimming pool…did I remember wrong ?

 Nick shaves, I know that.

No, I don’t shave.

No, I don’t wear glasses unless driving.

No, I wear right now make-up, I need 5-10 minutes. 5 minutes.

No, Nick turn on his damn garage small heating car, I am ready to go ? That’s what he meant, warm the car minutes.

…you Connie wear eye glasses like Levine saying driving ?

No, I will not drive again, unless absolutely necessary …Nick Tony and I with Dimitri small, we went to dump garbage one time in the car. Tony father drives him, not me.

You know what happen that day. Connie?

Tony sits in front of the porch looking straight ahead of him …

You know they got a grey cat in their house yard, Barrie …that house on the street. Turn and park, on street.

Yeah, they got a grey outside cat. Yeah Nick was with me.

Do you see Hunger Games? Connie?

Yeah …

Oh ~~~

You know …I live life, sleeping 8 years unbound world, and one day, this world has …Tony shows up Great !!

Yeah ?

Well…it was 2014, no one remembers.

Remember.

Well.



No comments:

Post a Comment