6/23/2021

Tony, life is what you strife for..in competition outweighs … agree? :) )

 


Tony, your father been to Watermarke. 411.

He probably didn’t see Motocycle or my mails sent by Bush. It’s a mail box. He went to roof, but he didn’t know Sailor moon on uniform like Saturn born in academia building drawn on the book format.

You Tony wants to be invited to fly in California Irvine to by the way he drives you to 3 Art. I lost his address. He moves? They are Hollywood star with a bus tour line, I will find him again …Tony?

It’s sunset boulevard…a bookstore, where did I Park ?

It’s impossible to park …I admit.

You Tony wish to be my guests to run about Hollywood, to see palm tree, breath movie airs, 3 Art entrance to see no one but you Tony talks to receptionist? It’s just an answer you plan ahead.

You have your father, this time! Not last time, Tony.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment