6/27/2021

Simon, I should not start this Vain things you never do in life, ever, not in the US anyway. Two heads you understand ? Victoria Secrets Alyssa Soccer.

 That’s Alyssa, again Simon !! Alexandro plays soccer.

Alyssa is in Loving The Silent Tear, 沈默的眼淚

Justin Timberlake, Mirror, Alyssa, Becky, Tony Robbin wiki profile, 

Called Cops 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 somebody 

Call 911 cops

Becky Scott 3000 dollars 911 dead body missing quota,

Scott Demo Steve Jobs crash 

Babaji: right





Call cops says Les Brown dead on Babaji

Voice not right 

Tony Robbin file on Becky

= Rebecca

Uncle Jessie Tony Catricala looks.

Scott Stephens, Becky’s son ( is that sneaker brand, running shoes? She says)


Steve Jobs demo 416 in minutes second, tell Police my birthday birthday, birthday, 416= 4 4 4

Says Searl engineer SMTV 8x8 magic square.

Chinese magic square

My birthday 4:16, say that, MD or Law groups, be very specific, it’s Searl Enginnering UFO SMTV 

Re-investigation over and over and over until people inside jail full life terms.

Steve Jobs are a psycho

Legalize now, so not sure, find out 

Find out !!


Correct, says Babaji him Dead.

You need to say it NOW. I don’t care how you says it.

Say Babaji, now !

Babaji: right


Scott Stephen Ohio. 8 more dead airplane story in Ohio state mewspaper 


https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/nine-killed-in-ohio-plane-crash/2015/11/11/8227b32a-88a4-11e5-bd91-d385b244482f_video.html




Supreme Master on Searl this guys whole life free money, call Google, YouTube, SMTV

Get the tap.

And Searl engineer 子歇🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎



Call Kerry call Bill Projecr Camelot 

Call phone company T-mobile I call the guy, whom FBI ranches their invention. To ground..


I says….now 



Call U.N.C.L.E, (by the way call City of Hope)

Whomever responsible that video movies, says Inelia Benz bought a beach not Ranch and say, called the Water police.

Anna I say these two film UFO with all these listing issues…




10/25 is Ching Hai date

2/22 = Ching Hai date

23 24

Steve Jobs dead date

Dr Janes Life on Consciousness dead date President Slovenia, publishing here. Taiwan SMCH


I am in witness program or something ?

We will keep doing this until she SMCH is permanent in jail 

Like 90s legal system Taiwan is active 425 recently my sister birthday hurting me ?? Ms Congenality she got guns !!! Legal world peace !!! Search Warrent, all things turns outside down

Guns = bombs

Bombs teams?

Go to all world, world peace !!


Vicky

Stephen Tamang (gun violence Facebook Mr & Mrs Smith gun red hair, not his current wife on Facebook, kids with photo,)

Wing

Dean (dead on Big Hero 6, Ukraine called SMTV says she donates points to my ukraine ? I made her Facebook package mail to them, did she heck my Facebook to get to Dean, I have to let go all Facebook, ALL ) 


I printed it and mail it


Post stamp.


Wing is twin Simon on Parents traps

Par ent traps= spider, = Savage Garden Anna I say junk food addiction 

Simon house playlist wrong thin photo.

That’s Alexandro, = meaning no prove 

Parents traps.


Nick TTC is my ex boyfriend 

You need Eben be investigate in the Us with Tony Robbin border for now.It takes long time. Re-opening investigation 

Investigate all Savage garden 

To the moon

Wing’s face? Asian face.

Treason - legal terms.

All legal’s people 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎


Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment