6/12/2021

Oh no, Pixie, if = I, no, one to one like me and Nick to motel 6 Buffalo ? Ramada is too expensive…every hotel I will tell you, one to one is already worse. I will kill a lot of worldly people, maybe not the other uniform, they are territory restrict. They do sex experiment like orgasm on Prostitute or sold traffic girls. All the things you heard bad and dark behind, I’m the US

 Pixie heard the restriction area, no, if they try to go? Oh YES! Well…it’s been what 120 years now? 70 years now? They have ET agreement. They don’t know on book or movies said where ET might be?

Oh no, we, they kill all. None humanoid looking, it’s real. I meant I do this for professional not to be rude to classify, I they kill all. Any territory. Not like Kerry they say they will be in peace being zoning district?

No.

I said NO already, it’s kill all. It’s Black OPS or what in between, it’s all killing masscred. I am telling you. 

I would not in front saying that to them, I say they got government retiree paycheck ..yeah hurting them, not to Kerry or Bill, they are just interviewer to bring out the whistleblower…but they keep saying they are them. I see donation sign not federal paycheck ID numbers.

Babaji: bad bad

No comments:

Post a Comment