6/12/2021

After I burn down my stuffs, from Muskoka …what a name, I drove down to High way 7 stay there hotel a day, then Buffalo Amherst motel 6 next by Hooter, Karen Adria Emily, Melinda and I went once. It’s next by a high way…I finishing burning stuffs, not Vancouver East trying to OU kitchen knifes from Walmart …you don’t die. Look at the diagrams. So .,,after burning down stuffs, it’s second OU, we just had little snow there. It’s to drink. They sell knights again? In the Walmart, I heard that, I run away all the things to make a potion you can pick up in the Walmart, do you all want to try? Picking agents chemical for Chem class?

 

There is a horror things happen on CNN and motel 6, that 6 under their counter table color …it’s OU languages you don’t read right ? It’s xxxxxxxx on numbering ..it’s not sex…it’s axe !! Soy = mascabat chinese ?手淫 =touch yourself. That was 2014 Christmas, my mother here.

Babaji: bad bad



No comments:

Post a Comment