6/27/2021

No, same age comparison. You check with the US Supreme Court if the advisor takes me out of Honor that year groups. My video stamps on 35+

You need to quote both, Ms congeniality + my video.
Both 
It’s 35+
Meaning someone supports movie Hollywood company side.
There was 25+Justin, no, I don’t have video on that. I don’t know what that is.
Babaji: right
You say civilian, towards governmental classify material, her background skillful in chemistry and librarian science, her friends are so and so made in all professional papers and degree locate at private or public center, their name, boss, supervisor signature.
It’s a legal honor class groups

Or

From here you do 35+, me them 33+ say

We divide into Facebook friends groups.

No, separate comparison like me vs Ola 

What did we contribute professional skills, experty in collaboration, if reach out helping them, degree of clarity 

Say it again…the degree of 

Clarity= ENglish proficient, professional terms uses, English comprehension, communication, do both party understand in which scale.

Instruction and follow up = do I follow up Karen they don’t call Dr Steven cares their father issues he is others fathers to be pretending me ? No he is not my father, you call Dr Steven. His credential all. Signs papers.

Education achievement= awards, I have on my resume awards, sent to all applied jobs here. Graduation awards. Not Dean’s award. I have.

Accuracy and precision =medical terminology words use like liver, organ tissues, definition like blood is a River of life in ancient terms, specify Dr groups like Dr Gabriel I did talk in person, purchase and went to seminar by SMTV supreme master television, public announcement station in California liscense by whom to Satelites and local California law to Broadcast that Dr Steven was a PhD not MD, but Dr Gabriel is MD.

Colleague association like Facebook, but I use website here to connect Medical board is = their medical colleague. No I have none. Theirs.

Skills, I have 閃耀暖暖 sewing cloth, throw out, Video in Apple, is that Asian medical school, so you call international medical board if she just do whatever random, just follow the video 

Just follow the video
Just follow the video
Just follow the video…

Can you write rest or else you get fired I am still jail?

Babaji: right 




No comments:

Post a Comment