6/23/2021

No, Connie…well, it’s 2 Connie ….in my family tradition festivity my fathers has money that time …my mother cooks and all kids come to play. Not…your family just Mimmo+ Tony? That’s family ? Oh ~ well…. …it’s …Italian immigrant new status,

 We have kids here, when I grew up. No, not classmate coming to my relative gathering ? No, never !!

My brother when he grew up, we are not home.

I have volleyball, 

I have Jason, Henry, Eric, Vicky they are on photo. 

I actually have classmate,

TOEFL guys it’s just one guy, he talks in class only …when I need TOEFL cram school? I forget. 

That’s not friend. 

No, no middle school or elementary school…

Roller blade senior and junior groups. It’s just one trip really, 

Okay…well…Tony + Mimmo both have family.

They do snow plot ?

So, Tony never cooks before I met Nick, Tony uses his own room, I found porm?

I shuffle his cloth, organize him stuff, out, did you get that news, Connie, his room stuffs. 

Me him on Television. Like I was accused MK stuffs, and Inelia benz got book fame 15 minutes fame she willing murder me. 2014 Christmas…I was online whole year. The monent I left, she went trumpet.

Do you believe I care a lot of details, when I am in power ?

Haha..

Babaji: right 

No, I deny once.

Then, I admit.

It’s..dead or dead anyway saying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment