6/22/2021

Justin, I am telling you, I didn’t design the world … well, you get lucky if Dean is restraintable… he gonna thinks all kinds of craps.

 



No I am not classify. No, I only had Nick before. 

No, I am going with Eben when he shows up. 

No, I am not talking to Dean, you talk to him, height and glasses bottle.

No, I don’t really care about 5 husband Lords stuffs.

Yes, I am 尊上 Wallace made mails he collects I got zero copies. Where is my mail? Then my mother is Rockfeller….where is my mail ?

No, I don’t go to Karen/ Adria, maybe Melinda well, now I might return. Bill is on them, or Howard Stern. He might just chill.

Seth I don’t know..he was active.

SIlas…no ideas.

Patrick….you know he is a honor program student ?

Brian, don’t care.

Dr. T, as long as he still has a job, it will not be in the comic book scene she was listening a classic music, he came to encourage her …not to tell Ola, he lost his jobs. It’s horrific …Justin. It’s very horrific on just every turn with this everyone is aging …I meant every word.

No, we will die in 100 years life spans. 

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment